Properties For Sale


Industrial Land in Malaysia

202 acre (81 hectare) land in Kuantan suitable for manufacturing, and warehousing facilities

Malaysian Ringgit 50.5 million

Country: Malaysia

State/District: Pahang

City/Town: Kuantan

Property Type: Land

Land Status: Freehold

Zoning: Industrial

Property Details:

Located along the Jalan Tun Razak Highway (Segamat-Kuantan Highway), this 202 acre (81 hectare) land is approximately 50 kilometers away from Kuantan port, 35 kilometers from Kuantan town, 10 kilometers from Bukit Gambang Resort, and about 5 kilometers from the Gambang-Segamat junction. About 70 hectares (88%) is currently planted with 11,000 to 11,500 matured (>20 years) oil palm trees. The initial 60% of the land starting from the entrance is flat terrain and the remaining 40% is hilly terrain. Three streams run through the estate. The land could be developed to construct manufacturing and warehousing facilities.